READ ME:

Welcome Intro to Cinema students!!!

This is home to all your Cinema resources. Also check out the GOODIES box for all of the latest documents for you to download.

REMEMBER: Submit your assignments here as a POST, and to submit on JIVI as well.

Any queries or questions regarding this subject, feel free to contact your tutors:

Dray: dray.svoboda@ait.nsw.edu.au
Rahul: rahul.nash@ait.nsw.edu.au


LATEST POSTS:

3081_Moive Analysis

**Posted by lijiuling at 2:48 AM


Amelie from Montmartre
I think many audiences have watched this movie before. The first time I knew it because of this post. When I saw Amélie's eyes,I was attracted.The movie is about some interesting things about Amélie. She is a kind-heart girl so that many people like her. She helps many neighbours and gets her love.
Oner characteristic in this movie is the COLOR. You can see green,red and yellow. They are the main color in this movie. From these colors, I can feel a kind of mysticalness Because Amelie was finding a mystical guy during the whole movie. Finaly they fall in love and the colors make me feel romantic. I think that's the feeling what the director wants to show us.
Another point that attracts me is the actress--Audrey Tautou. She played very realistic,especially her eyes. That's makes me very memorable.
If you haven't watched before, just watch it ! It's very worthy.

COMMENTS:

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. dr.dray says:

    Ahh it is a great film. I really wanted this to be part of the 10 Movie List, but unfortunately not this semester.

    Yes there is a very strong colour palette with the red, yellow and green. The mise-en-scene is amazing in the film! Definately want more people to watch this. =]

Leave a reply

Post a Comment