READ ME:

Welcome Intro to Cinema students!!!

This is home to all your Cinema resources. Also check out the GOODIES box for all of the latest documents for you to download.

REMEMBER: Submit your assignments here as a POST, and to submit on JIVI as well.

Any queries or questions regarding this subject, feel free to contact your tutors:

Dray: dray.svoboda@ait.nsw.edu.au
Rahul: rahul.nash@ait.nsw.edu.au


LATEST POSTS:

Forrest Gump (1994) _3633_Isaac

**Posted by Isaac Kang at 9:02 PM























"Life Is like a Box of Chocolates... You Never Know What You're Gonna Get."


When I was graduated from high school, my teacher wrote down this quote on the board. After 4years since I was graduated, I could meet this sentence again in the movie "Forrest Gump". Actually, I have not been interested in director of this movie but the he has make me think about what life is.

"I'm Forrest Forrest Gump."

The main character, Forrest Gump, has just got IQ 75. Yes, he is a kind of idiot but this movie is going on with his point of view and his narration. So, I used to think it was just strange. However, I could watch this one with eyes of a person who has IQ 75 after watching several times. He usually did and thought strange differently from ordinary people but his life is not that much different from normal people. The one thing difference is he is more innocent than other guys.

"I am not smart man, but I know what love is."

Even though Jenny was not with him, Forrest loved Jenny for his whole life. I think most of people who live in these days cannot do like him. In the world overflowing instant love, the way to love of Forrest makes me feel real love.



Forrest's life is like a box of chocolates and also my life is the same. I never know what I'm going to get in my life but I know if I think innocently like Forrest and try to do everything as hard as I can, it will be the happiest life.

COMMENTS:

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. dr.dray says:

    Wow I love it when a student has a personal connection with a film. No surprise this touched you as well. Have you read the novel?

    Amazing story and the film really told it in a memorable way.

Leave a reply

Post a Comment