READ ME:

Welcome Intro to Cinema students!!!

This is home to all your Cinema resources. Also check out the GOODIES box for all of the latest documents for you to download.

REMEMBER: Submit your assignments here as a POST, and to submit on JIVI as well.

Any queries or questions regarding this subject, feel free to contact your tutors:

Dray: dray.svoboda@ait.nsw.edu.au
Rahul: rahul.nash@ait.nsw.edu.au


LATEST POSTS:

Dr. Dray&others I need help!!!!

**Posted by Mirinda at 1:10 AM

Hey everyone,

Have someone ever watched AFTER.LIFE yet? I watched it on last week but it a bit confuse. So, could Dr. Dray or somebody tell me at the end of this movie does Paul die?

Nevertheless, If you never watch this movie before I suggest you guys because I think the narrative structure quite interesting to follow.

During, I was watching it I always asked myself does she(ANNA) die? I'm not gonna tell you the answer. Hahaha

Enjoy,

PS. I'm gonna watch it again.


Goodnight Dr.Dray&everyone

COMMENTS:

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. dr.dray says:

    Unfortunately I havn't seen it yet! But it is on my list of movies to watch by the end of the year...

    I love confusing movies.. Makes you think :P

    Looks very interesting and can't wait to watch it. Then I will try answering your questions. Haha.

    Has anyone else seen this?

  1. Mirinda says:

    OMG!!!! Dray,

    I'm so sad want to cry.... *;*

    How com I havn't seen this movie in the list?

Leave a reply

Post a Comment